Friday, November 19, 2004

green food

i've been coerced into stuffing myself with green food. since heading to the chinese doctor for tweaking/massaging for my poor shoulder, i've been told that's not the only thing wrong with me. apparently my internal organs, back, and other various parts of my anatomy are not in very good condition. and since my mother also goes to the same doctor, she's convinced that i need to detoxify with spirulina, psyllium husks, k-salt, flaxseed oil, etc. namely green food.

and since i've been feeling physicallr tired and exhausted these past few weeks, i didn't see the harm in trying out all the stuff she's been trying to push me. so every morning now since yesterday i've been stuffing my throat with concoctions of various green powders with apple cider vinegar, honey and k-salt.

the herbal cleanse thingy with psyllium husks is ok just that it's actually kinda starchy when you mix it with water. the spirulina powder is quite foul as it smells totally fishy, urgh. imagine drinking fish...urgh. however, since all these are touted to drastically improve my health by cleansing and detoxifying my system, i am willing to give it a go.

and of course, there's still the coffee enema that i've yet to try which my mother has been so bowled over by...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin