Wednesday, June 29, 2005

ganja

driving to work in the mornings is hazardous to my health. the moment i step into the car, my eyelids start drooping. it's as if they are weighed down with ball bearings. and as the journey progresses onto the highway and closer to the office, i have to fight off the urge to knock off there and then. my head starts to sway and my mind starts clouding up with thoughts of sleep. it's like someone sprayed the whole car with sleeping gas and it's making its insidious way into my nervous system.

i feel like i'm on a full dose of polaramine and am going under. it never amazes me how my want to sleep kicks in everytime i'm in a moving vehicle. and it never ceases to cause me wonder that i'm behind another vehicle (sometimes quite close) and blanking out for seconds at regular intervals. it is, i must admit, rather scary.

maybe it's just a phyiscal reaction to work.

time for...CCCOOOOOOOOFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin