Wednesday, July 20, 2005

what a day...

i shouldn't have slept late last night. especially after salsa class.

as a result:

1. i didn't wake up sleepy. my dream, or rather, the end of it (can't remember what it was) woke me up. so i was waiting for my phone to go off.

2. i was sleepy AFTER i'd had my morning drink, so i crawled back into bed a bit. big mistake.

3. i go into work with heavy eyes and heavy head.

4. i drive around the whole day sleepy, doing a survey on the buildings in kl together with selina and mum.

5. oh before that, i almost drive into a ditch at a curve in the road on the way to work due to my sleepiness.

6. one cup of local coffee during lunch and a cup of latte later for tea still doesn't dispel my heavy eyes and heavy head.

7. feel brainless.

8. fumbled when leading workshop with sales team. oops, gave wrong info and tried to cover, but damage done.

9. workshop starte late as one of the team got back to office late, so everyone was not into it.

10. discipline falling to bits with new sales team. need to crack out the whip. need to bring out the tiger in me.

11. underpaid, somewhat overworked, needlessly stressed.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin