Saturday, August 20, 2005

Saturday...

It's Saturday and the kitties were all over us this morning for us to get up to feed them. I ignored them till Rizal got up to feed them at about 9 or 10, I can't remember.

Just had loh mien, fried tofu and coffee at Yut Kee. Since they needed the table I took my kat chai shuen mui to Bodhi Tree and had my brownie there. Rizal is off for his Lampe Berger thingy at Berjaya Times Square and will be there for oh, another 8 hours or so.

My Bath Circles appointment was at two but seeing as I was running late and too sleepy anyway, I've postponed it till 5pm. I'm just gonna be stinking of Chinese massage oil when I meet the rest of the lomo freaks after that. Euch!

We're gonna be around KLCC and will be headed to Aquaria at KLCC (that's the KL Convention Centre, not KL City Centre) just a short walk away. It will be interesting. We'll be meeting fellow lomo freak Pink Sushi for the first time and well, I hope I won't be too late.

Even as I'm writing this I feel sleepy...

It's like a drug. Oh, wait a minute!! I remember...I took polaramine this morning. Shit!! Urgh...

I'm going...

going...

going...

... ...

...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin