Friday, October 21, 2005

My Life So Far

BOOK FRENZY
Been buried in my books, I LURV them SO MUCH! To the exclusion of human contact. Crazy, crazy. I leave them in the car with me so that I can read them when I'm stuck in a jam. I lugged one (hardcover) with me all the way to and back from Singapore. I love the smell of my new books; I love the feel of the crisp pages; I love the fonts and text used; I love, I love, I LOVE! I also have a new favourite author. In another blog entry I will rave more about him.

BACK AND KNEE
I went to bed on Wednesday with a lower back pain. I woke up Thursday morning crying out with pain trying to get out of bed. My back was shot. I couldn't bend forward without screaming. So I called Merv for SOS. He sent me to his physiotherapist, Mrs. Wong. I discovered, it's my left knee that's the culprit: fluids & swelling. She also told me that my spine is curved to the left, so left hip is lower than right and shoulder lopsided. I have exercises to execute and a mission to stuff an insert into my left shoe. Oh, and to see her again Saturday to get the back treated this time. Thursday & Friday were just the knee.

Well, there goes salsa.

CONNECTION
I still don't have streamyx and am on a waiting list.

FINANCIAL STATE
Bad.

WORK
I am running around much more these days. And happier for it. Being out in the market is GOOD.

FURBALLS
Pixel now has his third spot of ringworm. The first is now filling up with fur, the second is still bald and the third is getting better. Only because I got him the watchamacallit collar and subject him to abject torture for at least an hour a day.

Meg still tries to sleep on my pillow.

Trixie knows how to head up to the room and bask on her chair in the coolness of the airconditioning when we turn in on.

All three love their new catfood to bits: it's a combination of a little of what's left of their old food (10%), Tuffy's (which I think must be tasty coz they gobble everything up; 65%), and Royal Canine's Furball Formula (25%).

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin