Friday, February 03, 2006

Tour de Force

Is the Tour de Langkawi on today? Must be because they blocked up the LDP from 1Utama headed to Kepong (I heard the cyclists are headed to Rawang or thereabouts) and I had to take a roundabout way to get to work.

All around me people are popping babies. A friend just popped one the last day of the Year of the Rooster. And I just found out another friend’s wife is preggers. Phew!! Seems like everyone has been pretty productive except for moir. Maybe I should sit the hubby down for a discussion.

I have been giving it some thought. It would not be so bad to have a Doggy baby. But then again, I am still sitting on it and ruminating. I shall ruminate some more.

I shall be 32 soon and well, I don’t feel very much older. Although my body would say otherwise. Now I know why writers say that your body is “ravaged” by and with time. Injuries and wounds take longer to heal, you get tired easier and faster, the attention span just fizzles (can you imagine what that feels like if you already have a short attention span like me?), you feel the effect of late nights the next day as if a ton of bricks were released over your head, you can still eat but you must be prepared for the bulges and pounds that will add up and will take forever to shed; things like these greet you at the threshold to growing older.

Now tell me again why I’m crabby?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tour de Langkawi around KL - Yes, its on today.

Baby - Ohhhhhh....!!!!!! Kar Yow!!! Kar Yow!!! :P

Ashkarya said...

Why you so excited about baby???!!! ;)

Like I said, I'm still ruminating...The little bugger will probably get smacked within an inch of its life if it irritates me. Hahahahah!!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahah... kata orang tua-tua, its time for you to procreate and make xerox copies of yourself. Hmm.. but then again ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin