Friday, April 14, 2006

1. Sudoku; 2. Ada Apa Denganku?

Wish of the month: To be like Gregory House, M.D. – brilliant and not give a damn about what people think; no need for validation whether you’ve done good or done bad.

Current mental state: Rather squishy

Current craze: Sudoku (I took a free booklet from the exhibition I was visiting.) However, my mind stumbles into a mental block after the first puzzle; I can never solve the second puzzle after completing the first.

Am sad about: My current state of affairs.

Am thankful for: My kitties; they keep me sane even though one of them’s totally useless coz all she does is puke in places she’s not supposed to.

I wish I could: Disappear from the face of the earth for about a month. After that, who knows?

3 comments:

Ai Ling said...

My Meg Meg's not useless! Ur boy is useless... haha! :p

Freebooterz said...

your meg meg is useless.. you want her?

Ai Ling said...

i want her... but my mom won't allow :o(

Blog Widget by LinkWithin