Thursday, June 01, 2006

There is always something there to remind me

All it takes is one trigger, then the floodgates burst open. It gets me thinking of Bangkok and everything that happened there and after. It’s not a good rollercoaster to get on.

I try not to think about it but there are a variety of triggers and these are among the many:

1) Every time I get into a lift.
2) Photos of the recent Bangkok trip.
3) The word “trust”.
4) Most things associated with the recent Bangkok trip.
5) Certain scenes in movies.
6) Stories of men and their callousness.
7) Incoming SMS on his phone.
8) Outgoing SMS he writes.
9) Sometimes in the morning when I first open my eyes.
10) Whenever I use that particular endearment. I try not to use it but old habits die hard.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to have to see you go through this.

Ashkarya said...

Thanks for the concern. It's just one of those things in life.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin