Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Advertising one's underwear from the inside out

It baffles me why some women wear black or dark coloured underwear under white tops. I often see women who wear black bras under white shirt or white T-shirts.

Today I came across a woman sporting a black panty underneath an unlined white skirt. I wonder if she realized that the colour and shape of her undies were visibly noticeable under her skirt.

I think it takes an awful lot of balls and indescribable layers of epidermis to layer your clothes so creatively. Especially if you’re dressing for work.

Mind-boggling!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to take the bait - Woman got balls meh????!!!???!!!

Ashkarya said...

catlick: hahah! for those who wear their underwear like that, sure got balls one!

pantyfiend: urgh, men!

Ashkarya said...

i do in general but they can be pigs sometimes and they are sooooo predictable.

Anonymous said...

Being predictable only goes to show how well you understand them. That is not necessarily a bad thing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin