Friday, July 28, 2006

Whacked upside in the head once again

I know for sure that I’ll need to get my tampons ready in the next two days on the day my nose starts dripping ballistic. Not for stuffing my dripping nose with, although I just gave myself this brilliant idea. My current method to prevent a sore nose and to stop it dripping is to rip a piece of Kleenex facial tissue, roll up one half each and stuff them in my nostrils. Imagine how much easier this would be with regular or super sized tampons.

This nose-dripping phenomenon has been repeating itself the last two months after a hiatus of several months. I thought I’d boosted my immune system. Well, I thought wrong. My body is back to playing the waiting game with me. Just when I think everything is fine and dandy and I’ve planned a night out dancing, it whacks me in the head, starts my nose taps flowing and leaves me gasping in despair. Once again, I have to shove my dancing shoes back into their box.

I wonder if my eggs are any good at all at the rate I’m going.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin