Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Works minister should kiss all our arses

Did I mention that Rizal and I hate Samy Vellu with a vengeance? Especially after going through the mayhem and chaos that is now that part of the MRR2 is closed. At 10pm, all alternative routes to the LDP and Sg Buloh are jammed. It doesn't matter which one you take, you get blurdy stuck.

Coming out of Metro Prima in Kepong, we followed the traffic only to find ourselves stuck in a snake of a jam in a residential area (somewhere along or in front of Jln Kuang Cermin) so the smart me that I am decided to avoid the jam by going in the opposite direction. Which brought me right around to Metro Prima again.

Did I mention Samy Vellu is an asshole?

Not wanting to be stymied, I tried detouring. Let's just say that we ended up on the way to Ampang and headed back home via KL, through Jaln Genting Klang.

Can someone explain to me why I had to go all the way around and into town just to get home to my place, which is only 15 minutes away from Metro Prima Kepong? By the time we reached home at around 11.45pm, CSI was way past over and we'd missed the repeat of the Italy-Germany game.

Did I mention Samy Vellu has nil brains? He's also bald and is not fit to hold his government post. And that anyone in his position in any other country would have resigned but he's still here! Blaming everyone and everything except himself for the cracks in the MRR2.

When will the players in our political arena ever learn to own up to their mistakes and take responsibilty for them? My guess is: not in my lifetime.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin