Friday, December 22, 2006

They say it gets better after this

So far this week:

  • Have suffered gastric pains so acute, I was left curling up on the couch wishing I could just shrivel up and die. If gastric pains can render me so incapable, I cannot imagine how I am going to go through labour. Thank gawd for epidural.

  • Passed enough stink bombs in the house to contaminate it for a whole month.

  • Hubby has a new affinity for the couch since it's been his new bed for the past week or so.

  • Racked up the electricity bill since hubby has been having a field day with the air-conditioning and watching DVDs till the cows come home on his new bed on the living room couch.

  • Onion is my new enemy.

  • The way my muscles are slacking off, another week of hormone-induced muscle slacking will result in me not being able to fit into my snug pants anymore.

  • Cannot tolerate my 6-heaping teaspons of milo per mug rule anymore. Four flat teaspoons is more than sufficient. Less is even better.

  • Sweet potatoes are my friends.

  • Being trapped in an area with strong food smells makes me feel nauseous.

  • Did I mention gas?

Merry Christmas, everyone!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin