Thursday, February 08, 2007

Emergency shopping

The bra I bought about 3 weeks ago to accommodate my growing boobs almost suffocated me yesterday. So during my lunch break, I dashed out to buy what I was inevitably putting off till the last minute: maternity/nursing bras.

Not only did I save myself from a possible fainting spell, I walked away with two pairs of skirts and a delightfully comfortable ruched top that is supposed to expand beautifully with my growing belly. I don't even want to look through the bill again. Let's just say that all the pregnancy books were true: maternity clothes cost the earth!

So from now on, it's no underwire but comfy nursing bras (I got three), and I think I'll have to dig up those maternity pants I bought for work. Jeans will do for anything else. Plus that lovely elasticised corduroy skirt I got yesterday.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin