Sunday, May 06, 2007

One for the Gals

Now that I'm preggers and my boobs are humongo-licious, I find that instead of the guys staring at my headlights, the girls are the ones who let their gazes linger longer.

Maybe it's my bump that's caught their attention too?

Or is it just the fact that I look fat to the guys?

I suspect it may be the varicose veins that visibly snake their way across my breasts forming a sort of grotesque ornament especially when shown off in the various spaghetti tops I wear on the weekends.

Thoughts that probably go off in their heads:

"Euw!! She should just put a shawl over those things!"

"Yuck, what could she possibly be thinking, going out in that?!"

"She thinks she's so hot, doesn't she know she's pregnant?"

"Hey, not bad for a pregnant woman."

"I wonder if she realises she's got THREE bulges?"

"I wouldn't wear THAT if I were her."

"I wonder how many months she is?"

What can I say? We women really can be very unkind to our own gender. I should know, after all, I'm one of them too.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin