Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A Night In the Desert

Lest anyone think that my life is totally owned by Meiyin (I'm probably in denial), here are some pix to show that I actually do go out and have fun. The event was the company annual dinner held last Saturday.



The management team plus one: Harry's wife.


Right, so we had to do the catwalk...


Abu and me


Liew and me (we should've won best couple)


Arabs drinking?


After many years of not being in the running for the lucky draw, the committee decided that management should have a fair shot at the presents this year. And it must have been clear that we were due for a windfall: the management team swept the top three prizes this year: dad won third prize of a travel package worth RM1000, I won 2nd prize of a RM1500 Pioneer home theater set and Harry's wife won the first prize of RM2000 worth of Ikea vouchers.

We sure deserved it!


1 comment:

Ai Ling said...

errr... isn't it supposed to be D-E-S-E-R-T?

:p

Blog Widget by LinkWithin