Thursday, February 14, 2008

And Life Just Whizzes By...

I am up to my ears with work. Swamped, really. Never had to do so much with Excel in my life! Add to that my misplaced ambition to incorporate writing into my schedule. Aiyo...

The one shining light? The little monster, of course. She turns 7 months this Saturday and I suppose I'll be celebrating a quiet Valentine's Day with her at home tonight. Oh damn! I have a business dinner tonight...sigh. Maybe I'll leave the office earlier today and see her first. Oh damn! I have a meeting with said business associate after lunch. Seeing as he's here all the way from Germany, sigh...there's no help for it then.

I miss the little angel/monster. She's extra clingy now and all she wants to do is stand and climb. Still the smiley happy baby that she is. Sigh, such a dear.

Am thinking of getting a new mobile phone. The Nokia N82 comes to mind. It's between that and the Sony Ericsson 850i. I've been using Sony for so many dog's years now that I'm not sure I'd know how to use a Nokia. But the N82 looks very tempting: video capabilities, 5 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss lens and all.

In the news too: parliament has been dissolved. Luckily I registered early last year. I'll be eligible to exercise my right this year. Yay!!! It probably won't make much of a difference but I know who I'm NOT voting for.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin