Thursday, May 15, 2008

If Only I Could Haul Ass

I am in a blogging rut.

Obviously:
  1. I've been catching up on my reading (7 new books bought in the span of 1 week, and planning another trip to the bookstore before the this 2nd week is out; read 1, onto 2nd; borrowed another 4, read 3).
  2. I'm running out of ideas.
  3. Baby's been keeping me busy and am too tired and exhausted to think, let alone organize my thoughts and write at night (do I squeeze that in between my relaxing time, reading time, before or after my expressing time, right before my bedtime preferably before midnight?)
  4. I'm too lazy.
  5. I'm thinking of writing assignments for work.
  6. I'm catching up with mom on life in general.
  7. I'm taking a breather and catching up a little with life.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin