Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bali Water Baby

When: 6-9 June
Where: Diana Villa, Kuta


Day 1 : Introduction to a body of water larger than her tub.
Second time ever in a pool. Obviously, positively LOVING it.


Day 2: Transfered to main pool from our private pool.
Perfect place to make some splashes and have fun in the sun.


Day 2: Daddy and his girl loving the water.


Day 4: Last dip in the pool on the day we depart. Note the
swimsuit, specially purchased in Bali by yee-yee.


DAy 4: Hi, Uncle Chin Lai, what's that in your mouth?


Day 4: I'm swimming, I'm swimming!!


Day 4: I think I see daddy coming my way...


Day 4: Making waves.

Where's mommy in all of this? Taking the pictures, of course!


4 comments:

Ai Ling said...

Pic 4 is sooooooooo funny!!!! Hahahahahah!!!

Ai Ling said...

Oops... I meant pic #7, hehe...

Ashkarya said...

:)) she's just adorable, isn't she?

Ai Ling said...

she looks so cute in the pink swimsuit! :-D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin