Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Leetle Bit Busy

So, we're a teensy weensy bit busy these days, due to my impending deadline and my compulsion towards procrastination.


Add to that I've been trying to wring out some time to:
  1. tinker on the Macbook Pro
  2. reread Harry Potter #7
  3. do my other work other than the writing
  4. spend time with Sophia
  5. practice with my D80 and the new 50mm lens
  6. sleep
When you break it down, there really is not very much time in a day to do everything that you want to do. Well, due more to my skill at leaving things till the last minute than anything else.


Sophia's birthday scar is healing quite nicely, after a couple of days of peeling (too much time spent in the tub; she's now relegated to quick showers only). It's pretty unsightly - dark purple and bumpy and lumpy - but it's dry and not spewing pus, so my fingers and toes are crossed that it'll be healed enough by next weekend that she'll be able to head into the pool again.


Other than that, she's been a real saint about the unsightly mark on her face. She doesn't touch it unnecessarily unless she wants me to kiss it. I have my rose hip oil and aloe vera handy in case it's gonna get itchy the more it heals.


Enough for now then, I'd better get back to my deadlines....




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin