Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Headaches Can Happen Anywhere

So there we are, the small fry sitting at the head of her bed, watching a recent video on my phone of herself playing together with her best friend; I'm reading my book next to her but on the floor next to bed, on the floor chair against the wall.

Small fry taps me on my shoulder and smiles.

"Mummy, Sophie's got a headache."

"You do?"

"Yeah, I've got a headache on my legs."

"How did you get a headache on your legs?!"

"I fought on the wall, *fob* and fell down and got a headache on my leg."

"So how?"

"Because I jumped on the wall, and slipped like this."

"Really?"

"Ya."

"Is it OK?"

"Ya."

"OK, if you say so."

1 comment:

The Chair Speaks said...

LOL! New phrase!
The problem will go away if you tell someone. LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin