Wednesday, August 18, 2010

El Porto

Here's the infamous bag, the El Porto. Design credits go to Nancy Langdon at Studio Tantrum. Of course, I didn't come up with the design or pattern on my own! Too lazy, heheh. Excuse the blurriness of the shots; hands tired and shaky (no coffee) and was too lazy to shoot all over again. Sigh.


My take on the El Porto - with my usual gear stuffed inside. One of these side pockets holds my two expandable shopping bags.


The other end: also stuffed.


Close up: stuffed with my key pouch in the Mezzaluna Pocket and my handphone and card pouch in the zippered pocket. The green bit is also a pocket.


The fully- faced cut-out pocket: with attached key ring and my eye drops are in this pocket.


Another view: in one of the two side pockets is my packet of tissue.


In the main body: sweater, iPod (in an inner pocket), big ass earphones, tupperware of snacks for small fry,  purse, small face towel, small fry's cloth, all with room to spare and a few side pockets empty.

8 comments:

Ling said...

I WAAAAANNNNTTTTTT!!!!!!! :P

OMG, so colorful!!!!!!!

The Chair Speaks said...

Incredible! Small and colourful on the outside but BIG on the inside!

Kat said...

Really neat accessory Pohling! Nice.

Anonymous said...

HEllo, Lovely bag!! Please tell me if you added seam allowance or not on your bag. The instructions say to add but the online instructions say not to?
Thanks

Ashkarya said...

So sorry! I thought I replied this ages ago. But evidently didn't. No seam allowances. Just cut as per pattern.

Glamour Flowers said...

Where can I find the Pattern for this bag?

Glamour Flowers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashkarya said...

Hi Glamour Flowers,

It's been a while since I got the pattern so I can't remember exactly where I got it. There should be a few sites that sell the pattern. Google 'el Porto pattern studio tantrum'. Hope you find it, good luck!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin