Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sewing Into The New Year

Time spent not on the blog is cobbling and sewing fabric together to make:


1. A pair of leg rests (poufs) for my parents:

Lovely fabric finally back in stock at Ikea

2. A bag for a friend who's just delivered:

Left side

Right side


3. A 'replacement' bag for sis (who's using the one I gave her more than a year ago, day in and day out for work without a single wash since):

This is nicer than even my own bag!


In the works: too many to mention and I have a way of leaving projects unfinished, so will not jinx myself and post only when done.


2 comments:

The Chair Speaks said...

My, didn't know you are so good with your hands.
Love the pouf and bag for your sis.

Ling said...

Oh soooooo cute!!!!! I like my bag!!!!! :-D

Now I can finally wash my current bag :P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin