Friday, July 29, 2005

of flower pants and magic corners

I had no idea of their existence. If you'd mentioned to me flower pants, I'd have thought, "flowers wear pants?". Magic Corner to me would make me think of the guys at their Magic card game, in a corner somewhere.

Again, I'm proven to be quite ignorant when it comes to rhetorical/whimsical terms coined on the spot. I have not much imagination, forgive me. So what are flower pants and magic corners?

Flower pants, as June so succinctly put it is when the guy (coz normally it's the men who are the untidy ones) shucks off his pants onto the floor, leaves them where they are and walks off. The pants sort of fall in a pattern like flower, with the two legholes forming the 'middle' of the flower. Wow! How come I didn't think of them? And Magic Corner, as patiently explained to me by Chin Lai, is what happens when said Flower pants disappears of its own accord, nicely folded and put aside onto the bed or in the closet.

My guess couldn't have been further from the truth. Or more imaginative.

I wonder what else there is? Like I said, moir, no imagination.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin