Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Last week in history...

Highlights of last week:

1. I got locked in the office because I'd forgotten my keys. After I'd been rescued, I found out I had them with me all along! Such an idiot!

2. I got plastered on Wednesday (first drinking session in months!) and then crashed on the bed, fully clothes, without showering, bleck!

3. Because of said drinking session, my performance the next day during my team's canvassing round was less than satisfactory. Mild hangover in the morning, lost the ability to bend over without keeling over.

4. Meg got herself lost. Escaped through the back door (no idea how), made us panic and worry for the rest of the day, and finally, when we'd come back from dinner, was meowing at the back door to be let in. Highlight of the day for her: a shower.

5. Buying spree for household product: vacuum cleaner (my life is a model for mundane).

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin