Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Too Smart

I'm now totally convinced my kitties are too smart for their own good.

Two nights ago I placed a light metal box behind my bathroom sliding door to block the furballs from sliding it open. I think the box was too light; it didn't have an effect on them trying to open the door. They still got it open.

Last night I placed a heavier plastic box behind the door to keep them from opening it. Again, I found the door slightly ajar this morning! What is it with the furballs and opening doors??!!!

Before I left for salsa class last night, I left some keropok out on the dining table. I had bought this from a sweet little old lady sitting outside RHB bank in Taman Tun. One of the packets was fish keropok. When I came home last night, I found all three packets on the floor. The tapioca and sweet potato keropok were untouched but the rascals had bitten through and torn the packet with the fish keropok!! The plastic bag was littered with pock marks and holes from their attempts and there was a big gash on the side of the bag where they'd managed to rip it apart. I didn't see any keropok bits left on the floor so I think they must have been happily munching on the keropok up till the time I came home.

Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!

My keropok!!

While I transferred the remaining keropok to safety (don't let a good thing go to waste, I say) I dropped a few bits onto the floor and the boy was on them in a flash! Omigawd!!! Such an oinker!!!!

I think they must be totally stir crazy and total oinkers to tear up my bag of keropok and that they find such delight in trying to slide open my bathroom door.

Aiyoooh!!

Oh, and the girl loves to tear paper up into bits and pieces and leave the mess for me to clean up. I swear, the two furballs are worse than dogs!

I've gotta think of a way to stop them from opening the sliding door again tonite. Sheesh!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin