Friday, October 07, 2005

State of Mind

  • I drove through the Smartag lane at the toll booths without my Smart tag on yesterday. Luckily I was not driving at my usual speed but was

  • Last Friday, I drove home from the office with the intention of dropping my Crumpler and T41 home before I headed out for dinner and salsa. The main other objective of heading home were to feed the cats. I had no problems with Number 2. I plain forgot about Objective #1 and headed to dinner with the blinking Crumpler sitting in the trunk.

  • Heading towards a stoplight, a friend tells me to turn right. My brain is high on exhaustion and doesn’t register that or hears a ‘left’ instead of ‘right’. I head left. Friend says right again. I still head left until at the very last minute I realize what I’m doing. “Oh Shit!!” Too late. We’ve gone left.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin