Thursday, October 06, 2005

What now, brown cow?

I finished my stash of books from the other day.

I feel like a fish out of water. No more books to read. Well, technically there're a load more of books out there to read. But I don't feel like reading what's available.

Out of desperation, I picked up Stephen King's The Stand from the bathroom floor and started thumbing through that while on the throne. The first chapter somewhat caught my interest. But the sheer thickness of the book is daunting: I swear it's gotta be about 2-3 inches thick, gack!

I am waiting for my Erotica to get here. And my Jill Solloway too. I think I'll drop an email to Kino and see if they're here.

I have this inane urge to dig up Luna from one of the buried boxes in the study. Everytime I open the door and step in there, I chicken out. I know I must read it at least once more before I hand it to Sasha.

Hang on! Sasha just passed me her Banana Yoshimoto. I think I'll take a look at that one.

Sigh...nothing to read...sigh...

1 comment:

marineko said...

read the Yoshimoto lah. it's good. (although not as good as Kitchen obviously...)

anyway, i finished Xanadu! like it a lot :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin