Monday, October 03, 2005

Seven

So I guess it’s my turn after being tagged by Sasha…

Here goes:


Seven things I plan to do before I die:

  • Write and complete a book, preferably a YA fiction or kiddy book.

  • Visit the rest of Asia, preferably travel the Silk Road; and also visit at least one of the islands in Greece and when that’s done, visit the rest of the world.

  • Hopefully my ears will be fully recovered and patched up so I can jump into the sea and go scuba diving or swimming.

  • Contribute to the animal cause: do something to rid the earth of useless humans who harm animals; help find homes for stray cats; go on a rampage together with like-minded humans and bring those wildlife poachers to justice (and see how they’d like their balls or penises chopped off because consuming them makes for a good aphrodisiac).

  • Choose one of my many interests and try to concentrate on just one or two till I become really good at it and hopefully make big bucks from it or win an award or something (yeah right, hahahahah!!).

  • To be fluent in another language, and since I already have some knowledge of the Japanese language, I suppose I’d choose that to be fluent in. It would be too ambitious to say I’d like to be fluent in Mandarin.

  • Figure out what I want to do with my life and how to live happy.


Seven things I could do:
  • Be more patient.

  • Be nicer to my family.

  • Work harder (or smarter) and make more money.

  • Actually start work on that book I’m planning to write.

  • Be more organized.

  • Complain less, suck it up, and just do it (whatever it is that needs to be done).

  • Be a better leader.


Seven celebrity crushes:

  • Johnny Depp

  • Gary Sinise (must be all his military/men-in-uniform roles)

  • Viggo Mortensen (but only in LOTR and when he’s all scruffy)

  • Julian McMahon (yummmm…anytime good or bad.)

  • Liam Neeson

  • Harry Connick Jr. (the man can croon!!)

  • Ewan McGregor


Seven often repeated words:
(note: I usually utter strange unintelligible sounds. Words are used only when necessary.)
  • Duh

  • Aiyoh

  • What the..???

  • Fucking Asshole!! (only in the car or when parental units are not around)

  • What lah you?!

  • …you see.

  • Erbeduh!


Seven physical traits that I look for in the opposite sex:

  • Nice eyes

  • Nice complexion (can’t imagine snogging a guy with a pimple-ridden face).

  • Not too tubby but not thin as a rake either, can’t stand skinny guys. Athletic build would be ideal but we all know that’s like asking for the sky.

  • Nice smile, hearty laugh.

  • Average or more than average looking (intelligence is great but if you look like Gollum, sorry, I don’t think my mind will remain as interested. Sad to say, but ‘tis the truth.)

  • Hands. I’d have to agree with Sasha here. If a man can’t keep his hands and his nails in good condition, I don’t want him touching me. Somehow the shape of the nails plays a part too. I may sound like a freak, but somehow short, stubby-shaped nails turn me off.

  • A rich, deep voice.


Seven things I do to make myself happy:
  • Read lots of YA fiction or flip through picture books.

  • Play with my cats.

  • Listen to and blast my rock or latin music

  • Salsa

  • Go for a session (or more) of retail therapy.

  • Eat lots of ice cream

  • Look for and hang out with friends.


So in retrospect, I think my sevens list is just as, if not lamer than Sasha’s.


Oh, and for my part, I’m tagging Chin Lai, Ai Ling, June (if she’s reading this), Wendy, Sam, the hubby…anyone else who feels like it lah. Heheh.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin