Thursday, November 17, 2005

Cough Attack

I’m sooo sleepy! This detox thing is making my body go haywire. My nose is running a mile a second and I feel exhausted. Driving is becoming a hazard as I find my eyelids drooping and my concentration lagging. Last night I woke up from sleep, coughing as if my lungs would burst. I couldn’t stop even though I wanted to. My chest was itchy and burning and my throat just continued filling up with phlegm. I hacked away like an old hag that’s trying to breathe her last breath. When I could finally slow down and sleep, my chest hurt and the phlegm was still there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I still don't see how detox would make you cough your lungs out or make your nose run..

Ashkarya said...

It's the body's reaction because it's trying to expel toxins that cause the health problems in the first plance. Usually if you have recurring health problems like my sinus, it will affect those areas first. I've always had problem with phlegm and of course, my sinus. So, I'm giving it another week to work, but it's quite draining...

Anonymous said...

side effects to detox? Hmm.... Out of curiosity, how r u detoxing??

-wen-

Ashkarya said...

Hahah, are you going for HP tonight? I'll let you know tonight.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin