Monday, November 07, 2005

Wearing The Pants

If there ever was a time anyone questioned who is wearing the pants in this relationship, I would, without a doubt tell them it was me. Why?

  1. Hubby’s car batteries died because he never bothered to fill up on battery water (and they say only women are useless when it comes to car maintenance).

  2. Because of dead batteries he had to use my car to head out and meet a friend last night.

  3. This morning I had to call AAM (only because I forgot that AAM had a 24 hour toll free number) because hubby was still in bed while I got ready for work. Since AAM came earlier than the 45-minute lead time they gave me, hubby was still in bed when they arrived. So I had to see to them, let the guy in the porch and let him do his thing to the car. By the time hubby had woken up, got ready and got dressed, it was all ready and done. And I was late.

  4. Not only was I late, I had an almost empty fuel tank in my car. Considerate hubby had not bothered to fill up the gas tank after his trip out last night. Great. And when I brought it up, hubby was displeased. He, displeased? Yeah, right! Who called AAM and stood around while the guy changed the battery?

  5. When I came home today, the trash which was sitting by the front door was not taken out. You’d think he would notice two huge bags sitting at the side of the wall next to the front door sticking out like a sore thumb, screaming, “Throw me! Get rid of me!” Well, obviously to hubby, not.

  6. I signed up for Streamyx, not hubby because if he were to do it, we’d still not be connected, I can guarantee.

  7. He does clean the floor. I am not a floor person. I don’t sweep nor mop. I can clean up bathrooms. I do the sheets and some ironing. Laundry is my thing.

  8. Most of the time, he does the cooking. I can cook, but am too lazy.


On a final note, on weekends I don’t make breakfast. He does.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well.. There's a reason why pant's are the way it is.. One for each leg. It doesn't work well if one leg is missing the other. :p

Yes, I'll go back to corny town.

CL.

Ashkarya said...

Methinks this pair of pants is too tight for hubby's legs.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin