Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Devil Wears Prada...And So Do I!!

She said the tea party starts at four
I only made it there past six
I'd never have guessed when I left today
I'd be schlepping my way into designer slides
Kitten heels, dainty bows
Slightly worn but demure still
Secondhand but she keeps her shoes well
Blue heels, slingback and a silver wrap
Tiny bow to match and a peek at my toes
The first, a Prada she told
Lucky, lucky! My lucky me!
We are of same size, same shape of feet
Out comes the rich metallic red with golden bow
A slight scratch on kitten heel's fine
(I'm no shoe saint, I scuff mine)
Miu Miu slides off my thick tongue
With two pairs and another third
I find myself suddenly designer shod
Ecstatic, well why not?
I'm only RM100 short.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin