Thursday, February 23, 2006

Tag Central

So this is what people get up to when there's nothing to do at work. Well, at least I don't have to think of what to write. Just fill in the blanks, hahaha!

Notice to sis: my line at home is shot (again!) so I'm doing this from the office, and it's after 6.30pm. And thanks for standing in for me, but Aishah said you didn't have to stay till 10pm. Did you?

Anyways...

Current time :
  • 18:28 (T41); 18:35 (watch).

What i am wearing :

  • Dark brown MNG pants that's busted a button loop; mocha, sienna, ochre vertical striped Zara top with a mandarin collar; silver earrings; my Frank Sinatra Oris watch; Mambo slides; Wacoal seamless panties & Guy Laroche cream bordered with appliqued doodled blooms bra bought from Chiengmai (can't find them here).

Something out of the ordinary on my desk :

  • A bag of persimmons my mom left for me before she went home and some German board game in steel I received from a supplier some time back which looks like Chinese checkers but I have no idea what it is and still don't know how to play.

Current fave song :

  • It's so annoying but it's by that runner-up of the Australian Idol fella. Can't even remember the name of the song! I can't help it, it just grew on me! I have not been listening to my CDs much coz got no CD player in car. Oh, the two songs from Switchfoot that's been playing on the radio: Stars and that new one, what's it called? Duh, can't remember.

Last thing consumed :

  • Mee rebus & milo kau kosong at 16:00. I didn't have lunch.

Last phone call received :

  • Err...I think it was about 17:30 from a dealer who thought I was playing him out by agreeing to give him the product but told his boss since his PO didn't come in, the unit was sold to someone else. Actually, am having a bit of a problem here: if I can get my stock in and cleared before March 6, then I can meet the other party's deadline of March 9, then I can give him this unit instead. Sigh...I think I can settle this.

Current annoyance(s) :

  • Hubby who was convinced he had a slipped disc and had to be driven over to Bath Circles where I normally get myself treated for any physical pains. Men are so extremely annoying when they get even the teeniest bit of pain. They whine and complain and act as if the whole world is going to end and need you to do everything for them. Heck! I get aches and pains all the time and I don't whine and complain so much as get myself treated for the problem. I had a raging fever two days ago and managed to drive myself to the doctor's yesterday (I thought it was getting better but it got worse in the evening) and spent a whole day at home by myself and am at work today despite my MC and I'm still not complaining about it as much as he is about hi "slipped disc" (btw, it was a stiff neck). Sheesh! When will they ever grow up?! It's a pain, yeah so go treat it. It's just a pain, it's not like the whole world fell on your head or you're going to die. Bird flu my foot! Men don't understand pain; they've got the lowest threshold for pain, if any.
  • A supplier who has sort of turned the tables on supplying to me and given me a bullshit story. So now I'm just going to find someone else to supply me. Morons!
  • Being sick. Cramps my work schedule.

Plans for the day/evening :

  • Grab pizza at Vivo on the way home. Buy myself a couple more books from Popular since I'm in the area (they have the 3 for 2 promo and I picked up a Jodi Piccoult and it's quite good; will try her other titles as well).
  • Hopefully not get too annoyed with whiny hubby.

Tag list:

Alamak, I think everyone on my list has been tagged. There's no one else except for, *ack* hubby if he reads this. And anyone else who bothers, I suppose.

5 comments:

Ai Ling said...

haiyah, how come ur home line always kaput one???

no, i stayed till abt 9.40, chin lai stayed the rest. sam and aisha both had class after 9 mah, so we thought they needed someone to do 9-10. no ah?

just finished my interview today. went ok but i think i put my asking price a bit too low. oh well, nvm. i need a change of environment. I wanna be the client for a change!!! have to wait for them to get back to me. apparently their HR is quite slow. it tooks them 5 mths to hire my friend. *gasp!* um... why am i writing this here?? a bit the off-topic, duh...

Ashkarya said...

duh! you're more than a bit off topic, but anyway. at least you went for interview. so while you wait, no harm going for more.

what time you going for studio party? you wanna go to san lee sat or sun?

Ai Ling said...

no more interviews... at least, none that i'm interested in.

we go san lee after u finish work on Sat. u come pick me up? wat time? 2pm? i got friend's b'day party to go to on Sat so dunno yet wat time going for studio party. will try to leave before 9. the workshop starts at 9.30 rite?

Freebooterz said...

As usual la, I'm being hailed the useless one. Wasn't it just a few posts ago that I was praised for doing super duper housework? The same housework that aggrivated my current SPINAL problem? For the record its called Cervical Spondylosis. It just amazes me how some people can turn human pain into a joke, especially when the source is so close as to be one's own spouse.

Ashkarya said...

:p

Not making a joke about it. Just that almost about everyone I know has a spinal problem, you're not the only one, so it's a common problem. And I'm sure it sounds worse than it actually is (speaking of which, I have at the very least 5 very threatening-sounding ailments, which, if I took seriously into consideration, I would be lying in bed moaning and not doing anything at all) plus everyday, some part of my body aches. If it's not my back, it's my knee or my ear or my shoulder, or my head.

So it's just putting pain into perspective.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin