Friday, March 24, 2006

Another year older, not necessarily wiser

What I discovered on my birthday:

  1. Too exhausted to celebrate as it was a working day and by the end of the day with the last client visit, all I wanted to do was crash.

  2. Quite a number of people actually remembered! One of my closest friends from college had set a reminder on her Outlook but needed and SMS and a phone call from another friend to remind her again on the same day before she finally called me. But it’s OK as I had already made allowances for her forgetfulness.

  3. Some friends can’t be relied upon.

  4. Receiving birthday messages (SMS) from acquaintances does not push my buttons.

  5. As the years go on, birthdays become less and less of an event.

  6. The hubby will remain incorrigibly hopeless.

And the final, most fascinating discovery made:

  1. Another friend shares the exact same birthday!! Except that he’s a horse and I’m a tiger. WOW!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin