Friday, March 24, 2006

You'd think I'd have learned by now

I've gone and done it again. I've locked myself in the office without my keys. Or rather, someone locked the grill downstairs so I'm stuck because my office keys are in my car. My spare set of keys are in my room and I've locked my the door to my room too.

Somebody please smack me upside on the head.

To compound matters, my marketing person exec is just as scatterbrained as me when it comes to keys. She's finishing up on work but has left HER set of keys in her car as well.

This must be the nth time that this has happened to me. It's gotten so bad that I've got one set of keys in my drawer and two sets of keys in my car. I think I need to disperse said sets of keys more widely. I must put a set in my bag as well. Soon I'm going to have to hang a set on my neck too. And if that fails, I'll have to figure out a way to accessorize with my keys and try them on as bangles and anklets.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin