Sunday, April 16, 2006

Camera trick

By a stroke of error, I set the digital on a weird mode. I still don't know what I did but i was trying to minimize the image sizes captured so I could maximise the flash card. Here's what happened to a few of my pictures instead:
Look who's crossing




Memorial of sorts

Through the Looking Glass

Handy if you're lost


Alice in Wonderland

It's a good thing the butcher's market's closed





A walk down memory lane


Thou shalt be the death of me


Pictures taken with the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T7



3 comments:

Ai Ling said...

oooooo... this is cool! this is like ur 4-pic lomo but 4x more!!!! U think my Casio can set this ah?? hhhmmmm...

Ashkarya said...

cool, right? err...dunno if your casio can do. i dun even know how to reset this back on the sony. all i know was, when i pressed the shutter, instead of making that snapping sound, it was a whirr and there was "record" on the screen instead of the sound. i didn't know this was the result till i uploaded the pix onto the pc.

Ai Ling said...

sigh... i dun think my casio is that canggih ler :o( haven't tried looking for this setting but i doubt it lor... oh well...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin