Friday, April 07, 2006

Movies galore on board flight EK001: Dubai to Heathrow

My plan to sleep on the Dubai – London leg totally flew out the window. When I happened across the movie list on the Emirates flight, I was a gonner. It is an extensive list of up-to-date English language movies, a venerable list of Hindi and foreign language films to boot. The best thing about the database is that you can start the movies from the beginning anytime you want, not like on some other flights where you can’t choose when to start the movie so you end up watching it from the middle, The whole seven-hour flight, I was awake and feasting on movies.

Movies watched on board:

  1. Trainman (Japanese) – my fave of all the movies I watched on the flight

  2. Fly, Daddy Fly (Japanese)

  3. The Gift (Japanese)

  4. Bcoz of You (Filipno)*

*I was totally, entirely smitten by this really cute Filipino actor in the movie, which is made up of three snippets about three couples. I can’t remember his name but he’s in the second snippet with the Korean/Filipino actress, whom I think the guys would think is absolutely adorable. Her name is Sanandra Park (I think that’s her name). But the guy is so totally adorable especially when he smiles. He’s got the cutest dimples. I’m so pathetic…

Am looking forward to the flight back to feast my eyeballs on even more flicks. Thank gawd I’ll be arriving Monday evening and that Tuesday is a holiday. I’ll need it to recuperate.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin