Monday, April 24, 2006

Mundane updates

A few updates in my life so far:

  • We’ve got a cleaning lady to come in twice a week to clean up our mess. So far, she’s into her second week and doing quite a good job. For the first time since we moved in (that would be almost a year ago) my driveway was washed. She even rearranged our furniture!

  • Rehearsals for the salsa performance took a toll on my back. Dancing in heels is what caused the aggravation. As a result, I am thinking of stepping up my reflexology sessions to twice a week instead of once a week.

  • I have not been to Kino in a month!!

  • I have not done my taxes yet.

  • Being a latchkey wife is starting to get to me and I had better find other things to do during the weekdays instead of staying at home alone. So far: Monday dinner with friends, Tuesday hopefully get a reflexology session in, Wednesday drinks with the sales team after a workshop, Thursday salsa practice and Friday dinner with parents. Saturday another reflexology session and Sunday is open as of yet.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin