Friday, July 14, 2006

Broken agreements

Day 2 Asiaworks

It’s only morning but I am exhausted. No thanks to the 4 hours worth of sleep I got as a result of Day 1.

I’m seriously doubting my ability to sit through Day 2.


**********

Strangely, we are required to enter the training room through a side door at the back of the building. The glass doors in the front are locked and the lights are unlit. A lot of us are sitting around wondering when they’ll open the doors till I head around to the office to check on the status and JD eventually tells everyone where the entrance is.

And still we are being herded into the room like cattle.


**********

More emotions are rife. Ken starts getting personal and people get emotional. I heard sniffles and saw red eyes all around during some of the exercises.

We are entering volatile territory.

My lower back is aching from sitting in the chair for such long hours at a stretch and I found a kind spirit in an unlikely friend.





No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin