Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The extent of my crafty fingers

The other foot,the tail, muzzle and an ear were completed about a week ago. I still have one ear left. Already I've lost interest and started (but have yet to finish) a piggie.

Rizal brought home a cup of plastic pellets today.

"These pellets were hand selected by experienced polymer engineers."

"???"

"I was picking out the pellets today when two of my colleagues saw me and asked what I was doing."

"And..."

"I told them I was selecting pellets for my wife's stuffed toys. They told me I was picking crap: the pellets I picked were biodegradable ("you want them to last, right?") and that they were too big. So they ended up handpicking these high grade [insert intelligent sounding scientific name here] pellets for me."

"Wow, I didn't realize your people had so much free time."

Time to shop for that roll of cotton wool and stuff this kitty.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin