Thursday, January 18, 2007

Oh where did they go?

I miss my small, plain, average 34Bs (34As if I'm shopping anywhere outside of Asia). They are now 34Cs. They need new and sturdier support. I don't like said new and sturdier support. I miss my flimsy, thin mesh or lace underwired minimum coverage bras.

Even lightly lined bras now don't do the job of covering up those pert ends. They look like they've been shoved permanently into the freezer: enthusiastic twin peaks that aren't hampered by a thin layer of cloth. They now strain my current work tops; buttons look like they're apt to fly off at any sudden movement. In fact, a few have popped open a couple of times. They're heavier and more cumbersome. My veins are starting to show; blue networks run under the cover of my pale never-seen-the-sun skin.

Like I said, I miss my plain Jane average Bs; for now Rizal gets to enjoy the new Cs.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

never figured you as well endowed.
u sure or not???
i seriously doubt it.
hahahah!

ivan

Blog Widget by LinkWithin