Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunday

So here I am on a Sunday afternoon, resorting to WI-FI connectivity at Holly's Coffee at Cineleisure because TMNet can't fix whatever problem it is that's been bugging their server and my internet connection at home for the past 8 days.

RHB has sent me yet another late payment reminder for my credit card without first sending me a statement. Their customer service rep in charge of my account is never around when I call and never returns the call either. After 5 days of continuous calls to their card centre, I FINALLY get someone to attend to me and they fax over my statement. It is ridiculous. Customer service is tantamount. I will be cancelling my card once I've made my payment and redeemed my points.

I've gone through two DVDS in two days: Stranger Than Fiction & Freedom Writers, both of which I thoroughly enjoyed. Due to the horrendously hopeless Astro reception when it rains, it is just no point turning on the damn decoder only to be met with stuttering, sputtering blocks of black and colour on the TV screen. Lucky for the rain, if not, I'd never get around to watching the DVDs.

I can't watch TV or DVD today because Rizal is gaming with the guys; they've taken over the living room as is gaming tradition, and somehow lounging around on the bed is just going to add to my being lethargic and this feeling of oppressiveness I have today.

What can I say? It's a Sunday. Tomorrow's the first working day of the week. I'm spending Sunday walking the malls alone and connecting online outside the comfort of my home. My belly feels as tight as the stretched skin of a taut drum. I'm contemplating a foot massage or a head and shoulder massage to relieve the tension and fatigue. It's been a while since I've pampered myself and at the very least, it should help me feel more relaxed.



3 comments:

(nothingness) said...

ash. we from the defunct lomomalaysia misses you.

i wanna take pics of your glowing self!

Ashkarya said...

hahahah, really? so sweet. :) hmm...dunno how to take pix of myself la. will try. hopefully they don't end up looking too obscene :)

Ashkarya said...

duh blur-nya. YOU want to take pix of me, hahahha!! sure can. if you're around kl la. :) but am not exactly glowing. you have about 3 months left to plan...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin