Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Who will she look like?

As my belly gets bigger and the impending date looms closer, I can't help but wonder what kind of baby Sophia will turn out to be. More immediately, what she will look like and who she will resemble in character.

I hope she:

1. Looks like her father, has his eyes, features and abundant hair (as her crowning glory, preferably, everywhere else can take after the Chinese blood and be less hairy).

2. Inherits her father's intelligence and patience.

3. Has my resilience and a generally high threshold for pain.

4. Is healthy, of course.

5. Learns to love our cats and animals in general, like her parents.

6. Has a dose of stubborness from me, but just a little.

7. Is a happy little bundle of joy.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin