Sunday, May 20, 2007

I reiterate: TMNet is filled with MORONS!

On Saturday I tried calling the number the TMNet customer service rep gave me. Turns out it's an activation line and not the line to the technical team who's handling my case.

I called 9515 again and this time got to speak to a supervisor. Against better judgement and because my temper was on a rage and patience had flown out the door, I ended up cursing and swearing at him. Of course, it isn't entirely the poor guy's fault but if they'd only give me the contact details of the fucking morons who are supposed to be "handling" my case (i.e. the cable contractors, apparently) I wouldn't have to yell expletives at the idiot.

As it was, all he could tell me was the same thing that his customer reps have been telling me every single time that I've called: that they've handed the case over to their technical team and they are looking into it and they will call me when they've got an update. And no, he does not have the contact details of the technical team, all he can do is to email them from his end. And no, he is not allowed to give me the email address of the technical team either.

They will also continue sending me the bill and I will have to pay and if TMNet figures that the problem stems from their end, they will give me a rebate. WHAT. THE. FUCK??!!!!

My first complaint to them was dated 15 April 2007. I have called 9515 on average once or twice a week and I have sent them several email complaints.

If anyone has any better ideas or suggestions, I would gladly welcome them. Short of bombing the whole of TMNet and all their affiliated associates, I would be willing to try almost anything.

Maybe I should take this to the Malay Mail? Do they still post complaints?

Help!





No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin