Thursday, May 17, 2007

F@#k Streamyx and TMNet

In the meantime, the customer service at 1-300-88-9515 succumbed to my demands and gave me another number to call the technical team directly involved in my case. By the way, for those not in the know, my Streamyx is still out.

I've tried calling a few times but everytime I do, I get an automated reply that says I'm either the fourth or the seventh or the eighth customer in line and my wait time is approximately eight or four or one or two minutes. Which inadvertently is always longer than what is announced. Fuck them.

A friend said it's no point getting another number. Apparently what I need to get from them is the technician's handphone number. There are specific technicians assigned to each case, so I suppose mine has been getting his hair weaved or his nose hairs primped for a gala do.

I suppose I could get chatty and intimate enough with him to then blast the living daylights out of the incompetent moron who's supposed to be handling my case.

No harm trying, right?

Like I said, fuck the whole lot of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sELaMaT DaTaNg Ke MaLaYsIa BrO. iT iS oUr PlEaSUrE tO sErVe YoU nOT! i HaD tHe SamE eXPeRiEnCe LaSt YeAr

Ashkarya said...

Kan? I think better I go to their Clickers branch. Sigh...dunnola. So useless...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin