Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Crunchtime

It never fails to happen. I ALWAYS leave my writing assignments till the last possible minute. Happened when I was in school, back in college, then in university and even now when I have writing deadlines.

Like now. When I should be researching and writing. What do I do instead? Distract myself with all manner of things on the Web instead.


It's procrastination central here. And I'll dearly pay for it when deadline rolls around the corner. Heck, it's already around the corner, short of tripping me up and sending me flying headfirst into a collision with oncoming traffic.


I'm doomed.



1 comment:

The Chair Speaks said...

Good writers write best under pressure whether just before deadline or editors breathing down their necks. :)
This brought back memories. Hahaha.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin