Thursday, September 08, 2005

Full Steam Ahead

It's been a hectic week and it looks like the pace is not slowing down even now. I had Japanese visitors down for work Tues till today. Tomorrow is interview day. So said because my entire day is crammed full with interviews. Holy fucking shit! How the hell am I supposed to cram 30 mins of interviews with candidates? One after another from 9.30am - 3.30pm? Looking at the schedule, I am hoping that a few of them will not turn up. It's bad but I'm exhausted just looking at the schedule? Trust my HR to cram as much as they can into the schedule. Oh well...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. I'm sure you'd be interested in How to buy & sell everything, like new mexico travel on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

Anonymous said...

What the fug? Dei, go spam elsewhere la.

Ashkarya said...

yah man! how to cut out the spam??

Blog Widget by LinkWithin