Saturday, November 19, 2005

Housework

It can't get more mundane than this. This morning, here's what I did:

1. Helped out with breakfast: I made coffee
2. Weeded my big bonsai and bouganvillae and added weed killer and fertiliser
3. Cleaned up the dishes in the kitchen
4. Cleaned the stove. Since hubby never washes or cleans the stove after cooking, it was long overdue and I could not get out spots and stains from the stainless steel even though I used vinegar and baking soda. So I did the next best thing: lined the counter top with aluminium foil.
5. Cleaned the kitchen hood.
6. Did the laundry (though hubby helped with putting it out)

And now that some of the housework is done, we have to head out for a family friend's wedding in Kajang. I'm hoping we can stop by at Kino on the way back to get my books wrapped.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin