Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Overactive subconsious

My sis thinks she’s got an overactive subconscious? She should step into mine. I forgot to tell her but the other night (it was some time ago but I promised I would tell her or blog about it but I forgot), I dreamed we almost died. We being my sis and I.

The specifics elude me but it had something to do with her and me being in the car. I was driving and I kept gunning the accelerator but the car would just inch along. It got to the point where I was gunning it so hard, we smelled smoke pervading the interior of the car. The next thing we knew there WAS smoke all around us, and we had the good sense to jump out of the car. Or rather, I shouted, “Blurdy hell! Get out of the car!”

And not a moment too soon because as we jumped out, the car exploded. Just like in the movies where the jumping out is caught in slo-mo.

Hahah! How’s that for an overactive subconscious?


2 comments:

Ai Ling said...

u DID tell me this... over SMS one day. Forgot wat we were SMS-ing abt.

Wat car were we in????? :p Better not be a Beemer, any other caplang car can... haha...

Ashkarya said...

i think it was an old junk. i told you about it? damn! i'm getting senile...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin