Monday, July 24, 2006

I wonder why there's water coming out of my eyes

There is a baffling phenomenon that happens when I apologise to someone. Tears will start seeping out of my eyes on their own accord. Even though I'm talking calmly to the person, my eyes and tear ducts seem to have a mind of their own and the water seeps out. Esepcially if I apologise after I've blown my top like a sleeping volcano that's decided, "Enough's enough! It's time to spew!!".

I wish I didn't have a temper. I wish I could keep it under better control. I wish I could direct it to other people other than my family. I wish I didn't have a problem with authority.

At least I can still apologise and I am big enough to apologise. But the matter of the fact is, I already blew. I must stop spewing.

Just stop.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin