Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday

Suprisingly, today is turning out to be quite a good day. Nothing in particular, just that it started off pretty OK and I'm determined to have a good day today, defunct home internet connection, crappy credit card customer service, lousy astro connection be damned.

Small things, considering the big picture of my life.

At least I remembered a friend's birthday even though I had to call him up again right after I hung up because I forgot to wish him a good one today. So here are some of the things I'm grateful for today:

1. At over 6 months, my belly is still somewhat small and not too difficult to manouvre around. AND I haven't toppled over. YET.

2. I get to go in to the office late and leave early.

3. My parents still pretty much ensure I take my required dose of fresh fruits: every Saturday they stock me up on bananas, pears, apples, grapes and/or oranges. Somteimes I get mangoes.

4. My bank account is finally at a healthy level.

5. One of my cats thinks he's a dog and is so adorable that he makes me smile everyday.

6. So far no major complications with the pregnancy.

7. I'm not as useless as I thought when it comes to IT matters; managed to get connected onto a secured WI-FI network all on my own. Took me all of 20 - 30 minutes but I managed to do it. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you put your mind to it and spend a little time on it.

8. I'm in want of nothing that I don't have right now.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin